Facebook Pixel

Treating irritation caused by toilet paper

By July 12, 2010 - 5:19pm
Rate This

My work place uses low quality toilet paper and I've developed a rash/irritation on my inner labia and the sensitive skin surrounding the outside of the vagina. The irritated skin stings when I urinate and wipe. Is there a non-prescription medication I can use to soothe and cure the irritated area?

Add a Comment1 Comments

Expert HERWriter Guide Blogger

pyridoxine - You may want to try an over the counter creme containing cortisone to help relieve the symptoms. There are various types available at most drug stores and I think it will help you. Good luck! Pat

July 13, 2010 - 6:54pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.