Facebook Pixel


By April 3, 2011 - 8:40pm
Rate This

Does anybody know of any doctors in the south florida area that have expertise in treating vulvodynia?
Thank you.

Add a Comment3 Comments

Thank you so much for your response. I have called Dr. Guell, and have an appointment for tomorrow. You are a lifesaver.

April 4, 2011 - 6:36am
(reply to Adriana89)

Awesome! Good to know I was able to help :)

April 4, 2011 - 6:49am

Hi Adriana,

I'm not sure where in South Florida you're located but I found these three OB/GYNs for you.

Dr. Bernard Cantor, MD
100 N W 170 Street
North Miami Beach, FL 33169
Phone: (305) 654-6850

Dr. Gregory Adam Guell, MD
3659 South Miami Avenue Suite 5005
Miami, FL 33133
Phone: (305) 854-2899

Dr. Nikorn R Arunakul, MD
10201 Arcos Avenue 205
Naples, FL 33928

Let me know if you want me to search a different area or if any of these were helpful.


April 4, 2011 - 4:45am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Vulvodynia Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!