What things have you learned about yourself in 2010?
I know I am only new here but I wanted to share some of the things I have learned about myself this year and would love to hear your thoughts on what you have learned about yourself.
1. I have learned I am important in the scheme of things and that my part in life is as important as any other small cog in the big machine of life - if I don't go, then the machine breaks down.
2. I have come to accept that I am not perfect and while I always strive to be better, I don't strive for perfection any more - having a few faults is a fun part of who I am.
3. I don't need my husband or my job to define who I am; I am really great at that all by myself :)
4. I can draw - at almost 50 years of age and after being told I could never do art, I am now an art student and this year sold my first piece.
5. I am growing all of the time and my best years are still ahead of me.
Have an awesome holiday break everyone :)