Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

My bladder has dropped and I have a recticile

By Anonymous July 28, 2017 - 3:38pm
Rate This

What's the best procedures for these?

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello, Anon.

Thank you for posting.

Rectocele is a condition in which the tissue wall between the rectum and vagina weakens.
Treatment depends on the severity and includes Kegel exercises, devices in the vagina to hold the tissues in place, or surgery.

A dropped bladder (Cystocele) is a bulge of the bladder into the vagina. Mild cases don't always require treatment. When needed, treatment includes a flexible ring to support the bladder or surgery. In rare cases, estrogen may also be used.

Your doctor is the one who will determine the best treatment(s) for you.


July 29, 2017 - 4:19am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Bladder Prolapse

Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!