Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

my 2 year old son has rotary and slight horizon nystagmus. my husband and i would like to take him to a specialist. we have been to two doctors already but would really like some better insight on this disorder. is there a specialist in houston texas?

By Anonymous May 2, 2011 - 8:38pm
Rate This

Add a Comment2 Comments

Hi Anon,

I found these 2 specialists in Houston, TX. Let me know if they help!

Dr. Evelyn Paysse
6701 Fannin St, Clinical Care Center
5th Floor, Suite 510
Houston TX 77030
Phone: 832-822-3230
Fax: 713-796-8110

Dr. Jane Edmond
6701 Fannin St, Suite 510
Clinical Care Center
Houston TX 77030
Phone: 832-822-3230

May 3, 2011 - 5:01am
EmpowHER Guest
Anonymous (reply to Rosa Cabrera RN)

Thank you

May 3, 2011 - 7:07pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Nystagmus Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!