Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I am a male to female woman and i have vaginal dryness .

By Anonymous March 4, 2019 - 3:15pm
Rate This

Being married I want to sexually please my husband and myself but when we have sex it hurts so bad what can I do? Thank you Jennifer

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hello Jennifer

Thank you for writing!

A good lubricant may be able to help. You may also need to talk to your doctor about evaluating your hormone intake to see if an adjustment can help.


March 4, 2019 - 4:21pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!