Hey guys, I'm asking a few questions for a friend who doesn't know where to turn at the moment:
He is a 25 y/o male, but the situation mostly concerns an old friend of his who is a 26 y/o female, 350+ lbs, 5'8 height with irregular periods (more on that below).
Long story short, one night in mid-November 2017 he rubbed his penis against this woman's vagina, no idea on precum contact, both of them are fairly certain no penetration occurred. Soo my friend was concerned over pregnancy because he's an extremely anxious guy, so she took a plan b pill.
• End of November 2017: Negative Pregnancy Test #1 (Dollar Tree Brand)
• **A Day later:**She gets period #1 (5 Day Heavy Flow)
• Late December 2017: Negative Pregnancy Test #2 (Clearblue Digital)
• Early January 2018: Negative Pregnancy Test #3 (Clearblue Digital) and period #2 (5 Day Heavy Flow)
• Early February 2018: Negative Pregnancy Test #4 (Dollar Tree Brand)
• Mid February 2018: Period #3 (5 Day Heavy Flow)
• March 2018: No Period - At this point she lies to him about having a period in March to get him to leave her alone, understandably
• April 2018: No Period, OBGYN Appointment, Negative Pregnancy Test #5 (clinic urine test) at obgyn office, pelvic exam
• May 2018: No Period
• June 2018: No Period
• July 2018: No Period
So right now you may see the crux of his issue here. She had 3 full periods, then suddenly they just stopped! She has told him that it's kinda "normal" for this to happen to her. She isn't on any type of birth control either. Finally at this point it's been 38 weeks since that incident happened and she sent me pictures of her stomach to show kinda how non-sensical (totes not a word) he's been:
~Now to the questions:~
He shouldn't be worried about her being pregnant should he? They didn't have penetrative sex, she had 3 full periods since that incident and every single test is negative, OB appointment found nothing, she's had ACTUAL penetrative sex with at least 3 other guys since February, and it's been 8, almost 9 MONTHS...I told him he should stop worrying about this, but he keeps going back to the "I didn't know I was pregnant" show he heard about and things he's seen online...
With the OBGYN appointment, she said that they did a urine pregnancy test, some blood work (no blood preg test), and had a pelvic exam and pap-smear and said that they found nothing of concern. With that in mind, can an obgyn 100% determine pregnancy/non-pregnancy with a pelvic exam and a negative urine pregnancy test?
With everything including the pictures, is this woman in any possible way pregnant?
To be honest, I just want my friend to stop worrying so he can be happy again...he has ocd issues and hella paranoia, but deep down he's a great friend and guy and I want him to not worry and just be himself again...this has been a very long 8-9 months of him panicking and I know this is NOT helping his mental and physical health...
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.