Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Anos,I am seriously scared of sex ,each tyme he try entering me I resist wen I rmber d pain tho I was TLD abt d pain BT I stil resist I dnt knw is dere a drug I can use or sleeping tablet I can use so he can enter me

By Anonymous June 19, 2018 - 1:40am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hello Anon
Thank you for writing.
It sounds like you think becoming unconscious is the only way to get through sex but that is not the case and it's not safe. I also don't think a decent man would agree to you drugging yourself so you can "endure" sex.
You may have a condition called Vaginismus - this is an uncontrolled, involuntary spasm of the vagina muscles. These spasms cause sexual intercourse to be painful. It is a complex disorder because it is both a psychological and physical condition.

Vaginismus is uncommon, less than 2% of women in the United States are affected. It can cause severe physical and psychological pain.

There is another condition called Vulvodynia which is chronic pain or discomfort in the vulva. The vulva is often called the lips of the vagina. The vulva includes:

Labia (labia majora and labia minora)
Vaginal opening

Anon, you may have this or another condition but you need to seek medical advice to know more.

June 19, 2018 - 5:33am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sexual Health

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Related Checklists

Sexual Health Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!