Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply


Hello, Anon.

Thank you for posting.

Generally speaking, physical therapists are experts not only in treating pain, but also its source. They look for areas of weakness or stiffness that may be adding stress to the places that hurt. And they will treat those areas with certain exercises and stretches to ease pain and help you move better. If you are still having trouble, see your doctor and ask if PT can help. How long did you continue PT after the surgery? Often, a physical therapist will recommend exercises you can do at home as well.


November 3, 2018 - 7:22pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy