Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

EmpowHER Guest

I often get sick in the spring and fall. Thanks for the advice about how you can get allergy tested, and then find the best treatment for yourself. Another thing to consider is finding and allergy doctor that you like and get along with. http://www.oakbrookallergists.com/stinging-insect-allergies.html

August 15, 2016 - 11:59am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy