Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Thank you for your reply. One thing I'm wondering which is UTI and kidney infection are they the same thing? When I went to the urologist he didn't see any problem especially when he did a kidney ultrasound. I experienced having symptoms of kidney infection twice and he told me if I experience such problem again I should see a gastroenterologist. Sounds awkward for me to see such doctor because if I have symptoms of kidney infection and especially when I feel pain in my back when I was going to the bathroom wouldn't it be right to see the urologist? If in case I experience such problem again do you think it sounds right that I see the urologist again? Please let me know.

Thank You,

May 31, 2012 - 3:34pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy