Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Hi Fallon61,
Thank you for your question and for joining EmpowHER. If you have been under the care to manage menopause symptoms (you were taking estrogen), did you consult with the doctor prior to stopping the treatment? If pain is severe enough, you should request an appointment with the doctor immediately, or seek urgent medical care to rule out a heart problem. A medical professional could help you pinpoint the cause of the pain, and provide proper treatment knowing your whole health history, including past injury from your accident.
For more information, please check out this link on EmpowHER:Dr. Sarrel: Hormone Replacement Video
Hope this information helps.

May 18, 2011 - 9:59am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy