Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Hi Kraebel,

I am glad you are getting some answers and some help. PCOS is becoming more and more common and can be difficult to resolve. You may want to consider consulting a naturopathic physician for alternative and supportive therapy. www.naturopathic.org is a website where you can find a qualified ND in your area. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

December 18, 2009 - 10:31pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy