Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Hi Candygidds,

I am glad you are seeking a second opinion as it does sound like quite a jump. You may also want to consider consulting with a qualified Naturopathic Physician in your area, www.naturopathic.org.

December 5, 2009 - 10:19pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy