Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

Hi Anon,

The Canadian Association of Naturopathic Physicians is www.cand.ca.

I think the best way to approach your family doctor is by being honest. Tell her you would like a referral to see a doctor who specializes in women's health. It is important to have your health concerns properly addressed by a physician with knowledge appropriate to your condition. It sounds like you are not getting the answers you need from her and if she is unable to provide you with the care you need she is obligated to refer you to someone who can.

Good luck and keep us posted on what happens.

November 17, 2009 - 3:06pm


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy