Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply


Here's a link to Canadian naturopathic doctors:


At the top of that page is a "Find a Doctor" search that asks you where in Canada you live and takes you to a page where you can enter 3 characters of your postal code and it will search for you.

And on asking your family doctor about a referral to a gynecologist, please know that this is very very common. You needn't say anything more than "In addition to having you as a family doctor, I would also like to see a gynecologist. Would you write me a referral?" I don't think your doctor would feel insulted at all. General doctors understand that patients desire to see specialists in certain areas; it's not a personal thing. Do you feel that you can ask it in that way?

November 17, 2009 - 9:43am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy