Facebook Pixel

Comment Reply

(reply to Anonymous)


Is what you are talking about some sort of stretch marks or scarring? Or is it just darker pigmentation?

If it is just darker skin and something you really feel makes a big difference in your life, I would recommend that you see a dermatologist to ask her or his advice. Skin-lightening is not something to be taken lightly, because bleaching creams and etc. can hurt your skin and make the effects even worse.

There ARE skin-lightening creams on the market, but you will do best if you use one that a dermatologist recommends. Especially if you are talking about a large area of skin.

Is this something you would be able to do?

February 26, 2010 - 8:31am


Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy